Will County Family Law, Criminal, and Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving from Offices in Joliet and Plainfield
Navigating the legal system can be daunting for anyone, but with experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel on your side, your legal matters can be resolved efficiently and professionally. At the Law Offices of Tedone & Morton, P.C., we offer clients dedicated legal representation in a wide range of practice areas. With over 40 years of combined legal experience, our law firm provides strong advocacy in and out of the courtroom.
Aggressive Litigators and Negotiators
Our attorneys understands the stakes involved in your legal matter, and we aggressively protect your rights and interests. We are experienced in handling cases involving:
- Family Law - Assisting clients in resolving matters related to divorce, child custody & visitation, property & asset division, spousal alimony, prenuptial agreements, adoption, paternity and more. We seek practical solutions to family law disputes.
- Criminal Defense- Handling all types of criminal charges from violent crimes to drug charges to traffic violations. We have the experience to protect our clients' rights and freedom.
- Personal Injury - Representing clients in civil injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, premises liability, and product liability. We pursue maximum compensation of our clients' injuries.
- Estate Planning - Assisting clients in the preparation of end-of-life documents including wills and trusts.
- Real Estate Law - Representing clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions and real estate disputes.
If you are in need of legal advice or representation in any of our practice areas, contact us to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your legal matter. We will answer your questions and work with you to create a strategy to effectively resolve your case and achieve your goals. With offices in Plainfield and Joliet, we represent clients throughout Will County, Grundy County, Kendall County, and Kankakee County.